Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Maya 2013 - tech help urgency...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Beansndylan1
338 Views, 3 Replies

Student Maya 2013 - tech help urgency...

I was sent here by the Autodesk Education Community Support to get help with Maya crashing. i was also told These discussion groups are monitored by Autodesk Experts and they would be able to respond with precise information.

My problem is I posted and I have an online class in three hours and I haven't gotten any response. If there is a better way to get help faster PLEASE tell me.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
n8skow
in reply to: Beansndylan1

Need more info here...

What are you doing prior to the crash?

What operating system are you running?

What are your hardware specs?

Message 3 of 4
Beansndylan1
in reply to: n8skow

I?m sorry, no disrespect intended, but, are you kidding me? That request for immediate help was in February and it is now April. I am no longer in need of help, I fixed the problem on my own because I had to.
I?ll ask the question again though? If there is a better way to get help faster PLEASE tell me.

Michael Sullivan

www.artboystudios.com
Message 4 of 4
n8skow
in reply to: Beansndylan1

AREA is a mostly community supported forum, so in terms of trouble-shooting crashing and stabiilty issues - there's not a lot of us here that can offer in-depth support. I just happened to come across the post recently and noticed it had no replies...

It would be great if you could post the solution you arrived at for your crashing issue for future visitors though. AREA functions as much as a solution archive as it does a living/breathing user forum, so your input here could be valuable to others that run into the same issue.

As far as expanded support, there is also some very useful content over at http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya

If you are in need of more dedicated solutions - you may want to look into an Autodesk Subscription: http://www.autodesk.com/support-offerings/overview

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report