Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mentalray error - not loading at startup...

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
343 Views, 1 Reply

Mentalray error - not loading at startup...

After installing an ATI Radeon X800 XT card I tried to use mentalray, it was no longer set to load at startup and when I tried to use it I got this error; does anyone know how to fix this?

// Error: (Mayatomr.Export) : mental ray startup failed with errors //
// Info (Mayatomr): Aborted //
// Error: (mental ray) : /Volumes/Max/Maya application folder/Maya.app/Contents/mentalray/lib/mayahair.so: load failed, //
// Error: (mental ray) : /Volumes/Max/Maya application folder/Maya.app/Contents/mentalray/lib/mi_openexr.so: load failed, //
// Error: (mental ray) : /Volumes/Max/Maya application folder/Maya.app/Contents/mentalray/lib/paint.so: load failed, //
// Error: (mental ray) : /Volumes/Max/Maya application folder/Maya.app/Contents/mentalray/lib/subsurface.so: load failed, //
// Error: (mental ray) : /Volumes/Max/Maya application folder/Maya.app/Contents/mentalray/lib/contour.so: load failed, //
// Error: (mental ray) : /Volumes/Max/Maya application folder/Maya.app/Contents/mentalray/lib/mayabase.so: load failed, //
// Error: (mental ray) : /Volumes/Max/Maya application folder/Maya.app/Contents/mentalray/lib/physics.so: load failed, //
// Error: (mental ray) : /Volumes/Max/Maya application folder/Maya.app/Contents/mentalray/lib/base.so: load failed, //

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Gelashvili
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi bro,I think you can do the same thing for maya,but folders and files are different of course 🙂

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yutx0MGNlPg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report