Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya Student download not working?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1630 Views, 6 Replies

Maya Student download not working?

Hi!  So when I try to download the Maya student version, it tells me to create an EMU account but clicking finish doesn't actually do anything.  Is this normal or a bug?

[ Some more info, I fill out my school information, check the right boxes, and when I click "Finish" it'll go into the "Saving..." animation and then go back to the "Finish" button and not let me proceed]

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous, welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please, try registering on the Education Community using a different browser (Firefox and Chrome are recommended) with fully cleared cache and cookies.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thank you, but using chrome and firefox with cleared cookies did not work.

Message 4 of 7
jessica.t

Can you offer any other details? What happened when you used a different browser? When you say, "did not work" was there any other change at all? We haven't received any other reports regarding this issue and I am able to create a new account.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

I get the same result when I use both browsers with cleared cookies, clicking "Finish" when creating the EDU COMM account changes the "Finish" button to a "Saving..." test which turns back into the "Finish" button, not allowing me to finish registering and won't allow me to preceed with downloading the student version.

Message 6 of 7
jessica.t

Have you tried accessing the site through a different network like school, a coffee shop, a friend's house, or something like that? Would you mind trying to create a new account using a different email address? Apologies for all the troubles!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

I am having another problem. I am able to get to the part where the 1.5 gig file downloads but for some reason the dowload gets iterupted and I have to press resume and when it is finished I try and run the Autodesk_maya_2015_dlm.sfx and I get a error window that reads File Corrupted Error. I have tried 4 different times. Btw I am using windows explorer.

thanks

David

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report