Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya SP3 bad Service Pack

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
damaggio
576 Views, 2 Replies

Maya SP3 bad Service Pack

Guys, come on... just installed SP3 and has destroyed my shaders , everything is green shaded lost my connections to  Mia Materials ....This is embarasing ...I'm going back to SP2 .

Please...Gotta fix this patch right away Autodesk.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
damaggio
in reply to: damaggio

Yesterday I downloaded service pack 3 and paniced when my Mia X shaders broke connection, most likely due to the fact that I forgot to also update MentalRay SP3 which is a separate install....so I uninstalled Maya to start over, is running now but Mental Ray won't load in the plug in manager....so I've tried to uninstall Maya and start fresh and now I cannot uninstall it "Failed to get allied products" warning.

I had tried Service Pack 3 from the Application Manager update but gives me the error 1624

Also tried the SP3 from Autodesk site and gives me this error "Error applying transforms verify the specified transform path are valid"

Maya 2015 is installed now and only Mental Ray SP3 was updated.

Also tried SP1 and SP2.

I'm on Windows 7 and trying to uninstall Maya to start on a clean new installation.

Any thoughts on how to go about this?

Message 3 of 3
damaggio
in reply to: damaggio

After re installing Maya I have tried to update to service pack 3 Maya 2015 and fails with Error Code 1624.

I've got Maya and MR working fine without any service packs.

I was wondering if I should uninstall Autodesk Aplication Manager and re install, maybe is damaged.

I did not install MR SP3 yet because it will probably conflict with the maya install that is running

without any SP.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report