Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help installing Autodesk 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mthaow11
173 Views, 2 Replies

Help installing Autodesk 2012

Hey guys

could anyone help me how to fix this installation problem, i can't seem to install autodesk 3ds max 2012 on my computer. when i try to run the set up its pops up an error message saying "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86(32-bit) or x64(64-bit_ version of the program, and then contact the software publisher." Currently my computer is running on windows 7 ultimate.

My specs are CPU - Intel core i7 - 32820 3.60GHz / GPU - AMD Asus HD 9797 Direct CU II/ 30Gb ram. Any Suggestions? Need help ASAP.

My apologize if this post is in the wrong forum.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Steve_Curley
in reply to: mthaow11

Would have been better in the "Installation - Hardware - OS" forum - I'll move it there for you.

That said you're likely to get a better response by posting in the Autodesk Installation and Licensing Forums as the people there are Autodesk Staff as opposed to here where most are curstomers.

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)
Win7Pro x64 (SP1). i5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb Ram, DX11.
nVidia GTX760 (2GB) (Driver 430.86).

Message 3 of 3
mthaow11
in reply to: Steve_Curley

Ohok Thanks alot

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report