Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Beansndylan1
215 Views, 1 Reply

Freezing problem

I am running maya 2013 student. Without my action a maya window with "The file being saved was created by a Student Version of Maya intended for personal learning only. If you save the file, this message will always appear whenever the file is opened." suddenly appears and then maya freezes. I haven't tried to save or save as, it just does it on it's own.

the first respnse was this: The error you are facing might caused of your system does not have a certified graphic card. Go through the link below and verify if your hardware is certified for Autodesk Applications.

I’m running Radeon HD 6970M 2048 MB and it seems OK according to Autodesk.

I am now having the same problem: starting from perspective to 4 panel view to side view and back, maya show 4 blank panels, freezes and has unresponsive 'save' window open. Must be force quit. Attempted to send crash report but unsure if it’s working. progress bar still rolling after ten minutes
graphics card checked out OK.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
n8skow
in reply to: Beansndylan1

What operating system are you using?

What video card driver version?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report