Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compact Material Editor Arch & Design tab does not open up get material?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Sandra.Massa
382 Views, 2 Replies

Compact Material Editor Arch & Design tab does not open up get material?

Hi,

It seems that after service pack 5 update the Arch & Design tab does not open the get material dialogue box.  The material libraries are also acting strange in the Slate editor the materials are sometimes missing and there is an asterisks next to the library name?  I have to constantly reload libraries and every time I add a material an astericks appears too.

Thanks in advance for any help on these issues.

bluicat

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello-

Thank you for your posting.  I have not heard of this issue as of yet, however I will take a look around.  In the meantime please post your findings here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?id=1073063&siteID=123112

The above link is a way for you to submit a possible issue to our development team directly.

Best Regards.

Message 3 of 3

Hi Jonathan,

The culprit was (2) material libraries for the same scene. One material library was on the partitioned drive of the host while the other one was on the C drive of the host. Once both material libraries were merged and put in the same location on the host - the issue of the Arch & Design tab not opening up get material dialogue box went away. Now all is working as usual!

Appreciate the link!

Many thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report