Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3DConnexion SpaceMouse Plus XT - urgent help needed...

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
totlaman
758 Views, 0 Replies

3DConnexion SpaceMouse Plus XT - urgent help needed...

Many people think how to solve issue with abscence of support for "obsolete" 3DConnexion devicel like SpaceTrveller,SpaceBall and Space Mouse Plus Seems I've found a solution! I remember back in 2009 or smth I was installing SpaceTraveler to work with Mac Os X Leopard and Maya 2008 and used driver v 1.4.0 along with newer plugins for maya from SpacePilot's driver
Dear collegues-I need your help! Now I'm in front of a challange installing 10 SpaceMouse Plus XT usb devices to work with Mac OS X 10.9 and Maya 2013/Photoshop CS6

the problem is-I don't have 3DxWareMac v 1_4_0 now & it's not available from 3Dconexion website.

If you have 3DxWareMac v 1_4_0-Please be so kind to email me 3DxWareMac v 1_4_0.dmg to solve my issue and make all ten SpaceMouse devices work. then I'll just get Maya 2013 plugin  and Photoshop CS6 plugin  from newest 3DxWare v10 and copy them manually as 3DxWareMac v 1_4_0 will be installed-that's it!

purpleproject A icloud.com

Thank you in advance!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report