Infrastructure Map Server Developer

mdevera
Message 1 of 2 (64 Views)

onDigitizePoint issues

64 Views, 1 Replies
06-02-2008 05:55 AM
Hi all,

I was using the myMap_onDigitzePoint(map, point) function without troubles since now that I've switched the rendering of the ActiveX object to a JS function. I mean, the declaration is not in the HTML but added on the fly to the DOM.

The VBScript is still in the HTML HEAD tag.

The problem is that the onDigitizePoint function is not rising up since I switched to the JS version of my website.

Could it be that, since the tag is not yet rendered when the VBScript is loaded that the myMap_onDigitizePoint listener is not listening to digitize events?

Thanks in advance,
mdevera
Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)

Re: onDigitizePoint issues

06-02-2008 05:57 AM in reply to: mdevera
Let's note that the VBScript is loaded, I've added an Alert "test" in it and it's showing up properly at page load, so it's just the listener that it's not working.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community