Infrastructure Map Server General Discussion

Infrastructure Map Server General Discussion

anapmf
Message 1 of 2 (551 Views)

need to reset password of domain account that runs mapserver.exe service

551 Views, 1 Replies
10-14-2008 12:45 PM
Please,

I need to reset password of domain account that runs mapserver.exe service on Windows.
Does map guide has an administrator console to configure new password? or do I have to set new password on Windows Services console?
Are there any other Mapguide application / module that I should set the new password?

Thanks.
Ana
Distinguished Contributor
jacklloyd
Message 2 of 2 (551 Views)

Re: need to reset password of domain account that runs mapserver.exe service

11-18-2008 03:27 PM in reply to: anapmf
You should only have to change the password in the Windows Services console. There is no Admin password for the MapGuide Admin console. If MapGuide accesses data stored in a database that uses security to access the tables (such as SQL Server or Oracle) you will more than likely have to change the account password there as well.

Jack

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community