Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

integration to Google Earth

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
384 Views, 2 Replies

integration to Google Earth

hi there,
i am very new to MapGuide, can anyone help me how to integrate MapGuide with Google Earth?

i have already download a few sample and seems that i cant not complete the function. what i want is 1 button and link the data to the google earth. from the sample first the user will have to query and then click publish to google earth... what i want is direct publish to google earth without query first...

any help will do... thanks in advance... is they an intro how to insert the code (to publish the maps to the google earth)? i am very new in programming, so i have a bit problem with the code...
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I found this example but the download source does is not current. The page comes up as a PHP page not a KML file. Does anyone know how to fix this? It works on the demo site, it was recently updated as it did not work about a week ago.

http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/DynamicKml/GoogleEarth.php
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I've gone through all the troubleshooting tips in "Setting up MapGuide Enterprise/MapGuide Open Source
with Google Earth" and nothing seems to be wrong

Does it have something to do with the fact that when it selects the layers using the publish to google earth tool it doesnt actually select the layers like it does when you do a bounding box select?

I found that KMLCONTENTFACTORY does not work.
how do you test it?
Test http://localhost:8008/mapguide/DynamicKml/KMLContentFactory.php to see
whether you see a KML file being correctly generated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report