Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello all and request

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
johnfelipe
660 Views, 3 Replies

hello all and request

my query is to start the service properly, I have it installed on a 64-bit Windows 7, with apache on port 8008, I attach images which can be used to help start this version 2011.

login which is not, try to Administrator, admin does not work, the mapguide service is running Apache in Studio tool I get an error that also attached mail time for the trial version and I have not done anything
thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
johnfelipe
in reply to: johnfelipe

others images

Message 3 of 4
thoman999

Senor Felipe,

Not sure if this will help or not...

I ran into a similar problem. My problem ended up being with the licening module, LMTools. There was a version problem (I think but never proved conclusively) with the 64bit version of the software on the CD. I dropped back to the 32bit license manager on the 64bit server. Check out this link: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=13737466&linkID=9242258 for the most recent version of the License Manager.

Also, still in the License portion of the software, you have to enter where the License server is located. In my case, I installed the License software on the same server as the MapGuide Server software. When I tried in install the server software, there is a place where the License server is located. I could not get things running if I used the server name but things ran just fine if I used the loopback IP address (127.0.0.1)

These are just my experiences that might help

Tom

Message 4 of 4
SethStark

Looks like your mapguide server is having an issue starting up. Your apache server seems fine, so no problem there. You shouldn't need a license manager for a trial version.

also, your mapguide server should be running on port 2810 and 2811, i think, make sure those ports are available.

if you can check your Error.log file in the mapguide server Log folder, and if there's anything about issue starting up and post it here, that would be helpful.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report