Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 404 when trying to access en.json from mobileviewer using .net

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
wilsonherrera
1155 Views, 1 Reply

error 404 when trying to access en.json from mobileviewer using .net

hello everyone.

i am working with the mobileviewer in AIMS2013, but i want to pass the map as a post and not as a get through a map catalog (to keep the path hidden from the user)

sadly, whenever y try to add asp.net funtionality (c#) i got this nasty message (firefox web debug)

Request URL:
http://localhost/Default.aspx/localized/en.json

Request Method:
GET

Status Code:
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

as you can see, this takes the page name instead of the folder, because of this is not able to find the .json files.

i tried using the non compressed version of the mobileviewerSF.js, tried to hard-code the correct path, without success.

you can see the error in the following image.

error.PNG

is there a way to solve this problem? i was contemplating to embed the mobileviewerinside an iframe too, but this approach has another issues of its own (lack of iframe flexibility among devices is one of them).

i also saw this thread http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/en-json-error-in-mobile-viewer-td4182802.html but after adding the .json mime type the problem keeps appearing.

i dont know if anyone of you had any similar problem or know how to solve it, i would be really thankful if you can help me, or point me on a path that could solve my problem.

thank you for your help,

best regards,

Wilson H

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

i tried to replace this script

var locale = mobileViewer.getQueryParam('locale');
if (locale != null && locale.length > 0) {
options.locale = locale;
}

passing as parameter the url of the json file but without sucess.

i only want to pass post requests to the mobileviewer (so the map path is not in the URL).

hope anyone can help me with this.

best regards.

Wilson H

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report