Infrastructure Map Server Developer

Contributor
wilsonherrera
Message 1 of 2 (880 Views)

error 404 when trying to access en.json from mobileviewer using .net

880 Views, 1 Replies
10-16-2012 01:35 PM

hello everyone.

i am working with the mobileviewer in AIMS2013, but i want to pass the map as a post and not as a get through a map catalog (to keep the path hidden from the user)

sadly, whenever y try to add asp.net funtionality (c#) i got this nasty message (firefox web debug)

Request URL:
http://localhost/Default.aspx/localized/en.json

Request Method:
GET

Status Code:
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

as you can see, this takes the page name instead of the folder, because of this is not able to find the .json files.

i tried using the non compressed version of the mobileviewerSF.js, tried to hard-code the correct path, without success.

you can see the error in the following image.

error.PNG

is there a way to solve this problem? i was contemplating to embed the mobileviewerinside an iframe too, but this approach has another issues of its own (lack of iframe flexibility among devices is one of them).

i also saw this thread http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/en-json-error-in-mobile-viewer-td4182802.html but after adding the .json mime type the problem keeps appearing.

i dont know if anyone of you had any similar problem or know how to solve it, i would be really thankful if you can help me, or point me on a path that could solve my problem.

thank you for your help,

best regards,

Wilson H

Contributor
wilsonherrera
Message 2 of 2 (859 Views)

Re: error 404 when trying to access en.json from mobileviewer using .net

10-19-2012 09:32 AM in reply to: wilsonherrera

i tried to replace this script

var locale = mobileViewer.getQueryParam('locale');
if (locale != null && locale.length > 0) {
options.locale = locale;
}

passing as parameter the url of the json file but without sucess.

i only want to pass post requests to the mobileviewer (so the map path is not in the URL).

hope anyone can help me with this.

best regards.

Wilson H

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community