Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web layout login failure

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
253 Views, 3 Replies

Web layout login failure

We keep getting this error message when I try to view my web layout in studio. Any clues as to what the issue could be here?
Error Message:
Authentication failed. Please enter a valid username and password. Exception occurred in method MgSecurityManager.Authenticate at line 199 in file c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\common\
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dswilson
in reply to: Anonymous

What kind of authentication is set for your virtual directory for MapGuide? You should disable Windows Integrated Authentication. If you preview the layout in the browser and you get prompted for Authentication can you login and preview the layout?

Dave
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Windows Authentication is disables. I do not get prompted for login once my web layout preview comes up, which is not displayed. Is there a tool available to allow me to login or should it just prompt me?
Message 4 of 4
dswilson

Sorry I may not have been clear. Above the preview area of the Web Layout editor there are links each with a Go button to spawn an external instance of the Web Layout using either the AJAX or the DWF Viewer. If you use one of these you should see prompting for Authentication. Using whatever Id you logged into Studio with for example should work. Normally within Studio you should not see an Authentication dialog. Can you preview maps and layers ok within Studio?

Dave

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report