Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Studio and dotnetviewersample problem

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
270 Views, 0 Replies

Visual Studio and dotnetviewersample problem

Hi,

I downloaded the dotnetviewersample and want o make a Visual Studio 2008 project of it. After copying the sample code to the MG-Extensions-www directory and the MG-dlls to the bin directory, I opened the directory as Website. Trying to compile, I came across the following problems ...

1) Type or Namespace JsonObject was not found => I took the proper namespace Jayrock.Json ... works!

2) File \query\property.aspx could not be found =>

The file C:\Programme\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2009\WebServerExtensions\www\DOTNETVIEWERSAMPLE\QUERY\property.aspx could not be found.

=>not strange, because it is stored in the directory \query\classes\property.aspx ... but where is this path stored?... in a binary? I have not found it in the code and moved the file in the directory above ... dirty but seems to work ...

3) The path /utilityfunctions.aspx could not be assigned. ... corrected some wrong include paths, but can't eleminate this error ... any ideas are welcom?

A downloadable Visual Studio website solution would be great ... 😉

Has anyone experiences with dotnetviewersample and visual studio? ...

Best regards ...

stoff
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report