Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Mapguide Enterprise 2010 Server service

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
nik.mazreen
1108 Views, 1 Reply

The Mapguide Enterprise 2010 Server service

Hi,

i'm having a problem to start mapguide enterprise 2010 server service. Error message as below:

"The Mapguide Enterprise 2010 Server service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have no work to do, for example, the Performance Logs and Alerts service."

i also checked error.log from dir C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2010\Server\Logs

"<2011-02-07T20:40:27>     228            Administrator
 Error: An exception occurred in DB component.
        DbEnv::dbremove: Invalid argument
 StackTrace:
  - MgServer.open() line 1077 file d:\build\testarossa_nightly\build_30.1\ent\os\server\src\core\Server.cpp
  - MgServiceManager.Initialize() line 145 file d:\Build\Testarossa_Nightly\BUILD_30.1\Ent\OS\Server\src\Common\Manager\ServiceManager.cpp
  - MgServerResourceService.OpenRepositories() line 173 file d:\build\testarossa_nightly\build_30.1\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\ServerResourceService.cpp
  - MgRepositoryManager.CleanRepository() line 330 file d:\build\testarossa_nightly\build_30.1\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\RepositoryManager.cpp    
<2011-02-07T20:40:27>     228            
 Success: Server stopped."

i dont really understand what is going on. can anybody help me out.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dswilson
in reply to: nik.mazreen

Can you confirm the path to the Repositories directory is correct and exists? It may be that it can't find the repository files.

Dave

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums