Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Studio crashing Mapguide2011 service when making data connection

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
AdamY1018
483 Views, 1 Reply

Studio crashing Mapguide2011 service when making data connection

All,

I'm having an issue when trying to make a data connection in MapGuide Studio 2011.

I'm selecting the Raster FDO provider and then putting the path to where my data is, the MapGuide2011 service will then immediately crash.

Here is a copy/paste from the error log. Any suggestions appreciated!

<2011-02-02T14:45:40>     1576    Autodesk MapGuide Studio v2.2.0.6001    127.0.0.1    Administrator
 Error: Resource was not found: Session:857b987e-2f04-11e0-8000-002590289dfe_en_7F0000010AFC0AFB0AFA//FeatureSourceEditorsScratch/SessionVersion1.FeatureSource
 StackTrace:
  - MgResourceServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 80 file d:\build\grandprix\build_60.1\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\ResourceServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpGetResourceContent.Execute() line 120 file d:\build\grandprix\build_60.1\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\OpGetResourceContent.cpp
  - MgServerResourceService.GetResourceContent() line 909 file d:\build\grandprix\build_60.1\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\ServerResourceService.cpp
  - MgApplicationRepositoryManager.GetResourceContent() line 383 file d:\build\grandprix\build_60.1\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\ApplicationRepositoryManager.cpp
  - MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetResource (MgSessionResourceContents.dbxml)() line 320 file d:\build\grandprix\build_60.1\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp
  - MgResourceContentManager.GetDocument() line 590 file d:\build\grandprix\build_60.1\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\ResourceContentManager.cpp
  - MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument (MgSessionResourceContents.dbxml)() line 476 file d:\build\grandprix\build_60.1\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp
  - MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument() line 467 file d:\build\grandprix\build_60.1\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp    
<2011-02-02T14:46:07>     3568   

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
SethStark
in reply to: AdamY1018

Are you using Windows version of MGE?  Also try the Gdal FDO provider from the opensource community. 

We are running MGE on Linux and the Raster FDO just refuses to work. We went and used the opensource Gdal FDO instead, which i think is what the Autodesk Raster FDO is based on anyawys.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report