Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Plot pop-up Print/Cancel Buttons Disabled

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
791 Views, 1 Reply

Quick Plot pop-up Print/Cancel Buttons Disabled

Hello,

I'm using AIMS 2013 x64, on Windows Server 2008 R2 x64.

This is a weird bug, and it seemingly only happens on specific browsers/users computers..

After using the canned InvokeURL Printable Page / Quick Plot page, and setting options (Like paper size etc), then Generating a Preview.. all thins work as supposed to, but the pop-out modal form doesn't un-disable the Print/Cancel buttons.

The preview map renders fine, the entire pop out frame renders fine.

I even hacked in to remove the PrintButton.Disabled=true lines of code to force the buttons to always show, but still no luck in my testing.

here is screenshot of what it looks like.. I have to click another toolbar menu option to even get the pop out to close, as the Cancel button can't be accessed normally either.

http://northmapnetworks.com/cbs/QuickPlot_Disabled.png

QuickPlot_Disabled.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tony.witham
in reply to: Anonymous

Probably doesn't help you with your problem but we are running AIMS 2013 on Windows Server 2008 R2 and the buttons on the QuickPlot window work fine!  (At least they do when viewing them in IE10 on a Windows 7 machine).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report