Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Tif images in an unmanaged datasource

22 REPLIES 22
Message 1 of 23
jacklloyd
548 Views, 22 Replies

Problem with Tif images in an unmanaged datasource

Has anyone had a problem with imagery shifting randomly or not displaying in the proper location when it comes from an External Alias Folder? I have about 1300 TIF images connected by an Alias. When I pan around, it looks like the image tiles randomly shift. One time they all line up, then I pan and some of them shift. Pan back, and they are okay. These are the same images that are used in MG 6.5 with a RIC file, and they work perfectly. Is the unmanaged datasource (alias) supposed to be the option to be used in place of a RIC file in MG 6.5?
22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
jacklloyd
in reply to: jacklloyd

Dave -

Thanks for taking the time to dig into this problem. How to I go about logging an official support call?

Thanks,

Jack
Message 22 of 23
dswilson

As I understand it you must have purchased a support agreement in order to log support calls. I think it is called Web Support. You might contact your reseller for more details.

Regards,
Dave
Message 23 of 23
jacklloyd

Not sure we have a separate Web Support agreement, although we are on subscription. I'll check through that channel to see if I can log a support request.

Thanks - Jack

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report