Infrastructure Map Server Developer

Valued Contributor
Message 1 of 1 (364 Views)

Pdf creation, BaseLayerGroup and Raster

364 Views, 0 Replies
04-24-2013 11:06 AM

I have a pdf creation function for AIMS2013 (Thank you Jackie for provide MgReadOnlyStream class) which used for create a pdf file based on which data layers clients turned on. If works fine except in one situation: a raster layer in the BaseLayerGroup.

The Map will shows hydro wells, roads, sevral other vector layers on the top of a Raster Image. Due to the whole map has more than 120 layers (all these layers will be on or off based on clients' need and also on/off based on certain scales), I have all the heavy data in the BaseLayerGroup, so the Raster layer has to be in the BaseLayerGroup, all the other data on the top of Raster Image. Then I found my pdf function cannot catch the raster image. If I put raster layer in the non-BaseLayerGroup, then there's no issue, see below image result

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community