Infrastructure Map Server Developer

Infrastructure Map Server Developer

kdelcroix
Message 1 of 2 (155 Views)

MgServiceNotSupportedException: The specified service is not supported

155 Views, 1 Replies
02-17-2009 02:38 AM
Hello,

I would like to enumerate all resources but I get an Exception everytime I try to get a MgResourceService object:
"org.osgeo.mapguide.MgServiceNotSupportedException: The specified service is not supported."

But when I browse MapAgent ( Services API > "Resources" > "EnumerateResources"), I can retrieve the resources.

Here the source code I'm using:
----------------------------------------------
{code}
MapGuideJavaApi.MgInitializeWebTier("C:\\Program Files\\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\\Server\\Bin\\serverconfig.ini");
MgUserInformation cred = new MgUserInformation("Administrator", "admin");

// Connect to the site and get a feature service and a resource service instances
MgSiteConnection siteConn = new MgSiteConnection();
siteConn.Open(cred);

// Create a session repository
MgSite site = siteConn.GetSite();
sessionId = site.CreateSession();

// >>>> THE EXCEPTION OCCURS AT THE FOLLOWING LINE <<<<
MgResourceService resourceSrvc = (MgResourceService)siteConn.CreateService(MgServiceType.ResourceService);

// Enumerates all maps in the library
MgResourceIdentifier resourceId = new MgResourceIdentifier("Library://");
MgByteReader mgBR = resourceSrvc.EnumerateResources(resourceId, -1, "MapDefinition", false);
System.out.println("-------------------------MAPS----------------------------");
System.out.println(mgBR.toString());
System.out.println("---------------------------------------------------------");
}
catch(MgException mge)
{
mge.printStackTrace();
}
{code}
----------------------------------------------

I checked in MapAdmin if the service was well set... but I have seen nothing wrong.

Thanks to post a suggestion if you have an little idea.

Edited by: kdelcroix on Feb 17, 2009 10:40 AM
Added "code" tags Edited by: kdelcroix on Feb 17, 2009 10:41 AM
Better visibility of the line generating the error
kdelcroix
Message 2 of 2 (155 Views)

Re: MgServiceNotSupportedException: The specified service is not supported

02-17-2009 07:22 AM in reply to: kdelcroix
If found the error: the file I gave to the initializer was not the good file. Here is the good line code for the initializer:
{code}
MapGuideJavaApi.MgInitializeWebTier("C:\\Program Files\\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\\WebServerExtensions\\www\\webconfig.ini");
{code}
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.