1) Which version of IE do you use?
2) If IE 9: Are you running IE in Compatibility mode?
3) What is the language of your operating system (OS)?
Things I've noticed:
- Double click works fine in IE 9 (without Compatibility mode), Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- It doesn't work on IE 7 and IE 8.
- In IE 9 it doesn't work if you have enabled the Compatibility mode.
Also I've noticed that some functions doesn't work proper on a non-English OS.
However (as a workaround) 'SHIFT + left mouse click' works with all browsers (even IE 6).
System: MapGuide Open Source 2.4 as well as AIMS 2013 with Apache on Windows Server 2012 (German OS)
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register