Infrastructure Map Server General

Contributor
pmarseil
Message 1 of 4 (121 Views)

Mapguide Repositories

121 Views, 3 Replies
11-10-2006 05:43 AM
I installed mapguide on my server, but i would like to put the repositories(data, tile, etc.) on my data drive (like D:smileyhappy:. Is it possible? Do i have to install all the server on the other drive or i can only redirect Mapguide to read the goods directory?

Thanks
Contributor
pmarseil
Message 2 of 4 (121 Views)

Re: Mapguide Repositories

11-10-2006 06:12 AM in reply to: pmarseil
Please forget it, I find it in the site administrator.
Sorry :smileyhappy:
Contributor
pmarseil
Message 3 of 4 (121 Views)

11-13-2006 07:21 AM in reply to: pmarseil
Finally :smileyhappy:
Do i have to change the path only to force MG Enterprise to load into the repositories that i want? I change the path in the site administrator, but when i load data with Studio, Mapguide continue to load the data under is default directory. Do i have to change the patch at another place??
Thanks for your help
Employee
dswilson
Message 4 of 4 (121 Views)

11-14-2006 08:44 AM in reply to: pmarseil
You need to stop and restart the mgserver process to pick up the path changes.

Dave

Dave Wilson
SQA Analyst
AEC IM
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community