Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapguide 2012, IIS on Win Server 2008 R2 x64

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ced_abitat
2154 Views, 4 Replies

Mapguide 2012, IIS on Win Server 2008 R2 x64

Hi all,

I have install Infrastructure MapServer 2012 (64 bit) on Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit. I have choose IIS as Web Server and PHP as API.

I wuold like to connect with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 but on PHP extension there isn't any extension for MSSQL. I read that PHP 5.3 don't have native extension for MSSQL. So I download Sql Server driver for PHP 2.0 and add extension on PHP.INI.

Now when I start a phpinfo page I get a error on php-cgi.exe: The FastCGI process exited unexpectedly. The error code is 0x000000ff

Can you help me?

Regards

Matteo

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
gluckett
in reply to: ced_abitat

Just use ADO

$connstr="PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;SERVER=localhost\\SQLEXPRESS;UID=sa;PWD=password;DATABASE=MAIN;

$conn = new COM("ADODB.Connection",NULL,1252);

$conn->Open($connstr);

this works with IIS and Windows Server 2008 R2.

gordon

Message 3 of 5
Daniel.Du

You can use OSGeo FDO provide for SQL Server Spatial, which is a buit-in provider of Infrastructure Map Server 2012.

Daniel Du
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 4 of 5
swimming123
in reply to: Daniel.Du

How can I connect to PostGIS for Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server2012? Thank you.

Message 5 of 5
Daniel.Du

OSGeo FDO Provider for Postgre/SQL/PostGIS is one of built-in providers, you can connect to PostGIS with this provider in Infrastructure Studio by adding a new "Data Connection".

Daniel Du
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report