Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MapGuideApi.MgInitializeWebTier("webconfig.ini")

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
fernando.moreno
1907 Views, 3 Replies

MapGuideApi.MgInitializeWebTier("webconfig.ini")

lines of code from a test project, the bold line is giving an error when you try to run era and by working station.I note that on my machine that has the server installed maps is working perfectly and all the DLLs. NET, DLLs that are installed with the map server, the bin folder of the project, as recommended by several forums that I researched.

MapGuideApi.MgInitializeWebTier("webconfig.ini");
MgUserInformation userInfo = new MgUserInformation("Anonymous", "");
MgSite site = new MgSite();
site.Open(userInfo);
String sessionId = site.CreateSession();
String webLayout = "Library://Exercise/Layouts/SheboyganAsp_2.WebLayout";

System.TypeInitializationException was unhandled by user code
Message="O inicializador de tipo de 'OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideApiPINVOKE' acionou uma exceção."
Source="OSGeo.MapGuide.Web"
TypeName="OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideApiPINVOKE"
StackTrace:
em OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideApiPINVOKE.MgInitializeWebTier(String jarg1)
em OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideApi.MgInitializeWebTier(String configFile)
em ASP.default_aspx.__Render__control1(HtmlTextWriter __w, Control parameterContainer) na c:\Temp\MapGuide\Exercise2\Default.aspx:linha 8
em System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children)
em System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer)
em System.Web.UI.Control.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
em System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
em System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter)
em System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter)
em System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer)
em System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Is there some setting in webconfig.ini that should be changed to use a machine other than the map server, and the server's IP?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

I solved this same problem by copying all the dll's that are in the installation of MapGuide Smiley Wink !
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2011\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewernet\bin
Message 3 of 4
meajaz22
in reply to: benjamim.net

I am getting this Error "PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function MgInitializeWebTier() in C:\Program Files (x86)\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\mapadmin\login.php on line 71" . I have configured mapguide on IIS7. Please help me out i tried all the possible solutions but no luck.

Message 4 of 4
meajaz22
in reply to: meajaz22

I am getting this Error PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function MgInitializeWebTier() in C:\Program Files (x86)\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\mapadmin\login.php on line 71 . I have configured mapguide on IIS7. Please help me out i tried all the possible solutions but no luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report