Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MapGuide Enterprise 2011 64 bit with MySQL Data Provider

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
FrankMisurec
937 Views, 1 Reply

MapGuide Enterprise 2011 64 bit with MySQL Data Provider

I installed the 64 bit version of MapGuide Enterprise 2011. Originally I had the 32 bit version of MySQL installed and put the libMySql.dll file in the Server\Bin\FDO directory and I would get an error that the runtime libMySql.dll was not found when trying to open the connection. I uninstalled the 32 bit version of MySQL and installed the 64 bit version of MySql and copied the 64 bit version of libMySql.dll to Sever\Bin\FDO and now when I try to open the connection I get the error:

“Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other is memory is corrupt”

Anyone know what the problem may be or what the proper configuration for MySQL on a 64 bit system is?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
FrankMisurec
in reply to: FrankMisurec

I resolved this by installing the 5.0.91 64 bit version of MySQL. Previously I installed the current release which was 5.1.48 but FDO is built against the 5.0 version.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report