Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MapGuide 2011 task pane problem with search widget

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
bjornie
1705 Views, 2 Replies

MapGuide 2011 task pane problem with search widget

Hi, we have been using MapGuide for a while and are about to update to MGE 2011. However we seems to have some problem that we cannot figure out a solution to.

After installation we try to open up a Flexible Web Layout and it seems to work correctly. In the web layout we have a search button that is configured to open the task pane for user input and interaction. When clicking the button the task pane activates but no search page is visible, just the standard information about the task pane.

This problem also shows in some web layouts when clicking Feature Info or Query buttons.

Using Firebug in Firefox I get the error message "malformed URI sequence" but I don´t know what to correct.

The functions is more or less out of the box and they have worked after migrating from 2009 to 2010 and should work on 2011 as well.

Solutions are appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
bjornie
in reply to: bjornie

Message 3 of 3
sklein11
in reply to: bjornie

Thanks for the hint! I had the same problem and solved it that way.

But now i've the problem that the scale is 1 when zooming to selected item. Any hint where to fix that?

Best regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report