Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MGE 2011 user logging and password disabled?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
pg002a
1964 Views, 9 Replies

MGE 2011 user logging and password disabled?

It seems that MGE 2011 user name login and password is set to anonymous so it dont ask any user name and password when I open created MGE web site, I tried both basic and flexible layout. How can I enable user login function? I found some code rows in Common.php, where login information is set to anonymous, does I need to change it somehow?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
studio
in reply to: pg002a

I have the same exactly problem!!!

Could anyone tell us a solution please?

I browse a lot of forum but I didn't find any solution, also because I'm not very expert in code...

Thanks very very much!

Riccardo

Message 3 of 10
pg002a
in reply to: studio

I got some information from Autodesk, this is  bug and they gonna fix it in future releasing some  service pack, but not known when this gonna out . This problem is only with flexible layout with basic layout loggin working.I  also got from Autodesk some fixed  Mapguide files, but those where pointless to me, tgis didnt worked. But good to know that Autodesk will gonna fix this problem, I'l hope that soon.

Message 4 of 10
studio

Got it, hope the service pack will be release soon.

For the moment, I would like ask you another thing: is it possible to create a script-button (in basic layout) to logout the user?

Maybe with "invoke script" or something like that...

Thanks very much again,

Riccardo

Message 5 of 10
pg002a
in reply to: studio

Now Mapserver 2012 is out but logging issue is still same, logging is working only with basici layout and not working with flexible layout.

Message 6 of 10
s.klein

Hello,

any news when user logging and password will be enabled for flexible layout?

In Infrastructure Studio usergroups can be defined for layers, maps  and web layouts. But using anything but the group "Everyone" makes the flexible layout crash..

best regards,

S. Klein

Message 7 of 10
pg002a
in reply to: s.klein

Seems that there is no any good  news from Autodesk to fix this issue. But does anybody have idea how to get flexible layout password protected logging  working?

Kajar

Message 8 of 10
pg002a

AIMS 2013 version is out and also Mapguide open source 2.4 but both have same issue with logging, using flexible layout there is not possible to  use password protected logging like using Basic layout.

Can anyone suggest how to get password logging working?

Message 9 of 10
pg002a

Does anyone really dont know  how to fix this problem?

Message 10 of 10
gluckett

You can log in as a different user using URL parameters:
For example for BASIC WEB LAYOUT, &USERNAME=myUser&PASSWORD=myPassword

Assuming you have set up a user and password in the MapAdmin.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report