Infrastructure Map Server General

Valued Contributor
Message 1 of 3 (478 Views)

Legend tree in AIMS 2013, (fusion) on IE9, FF, and GChrome fails

478 Views, 2 Replies
05-17-2012 01:22 PM

Hi,
After our upgrade to the latest AIMS, we are now experiencing issues with the legend.  There is issues within the legend on how the legend tree is rendering.  (jxLib css issues I suspect)  I've attached some examples of what they look like, but I don't know where in all the jxtheme.css files used in fusion where it needs to be fixed.

There is no way someone else isn't have the same issue.  I need a resolution quickly as our map isn't wokring at the moment for users.

thanks

Valued Contributor
Message 2 of 3 (103 Views)

Re: Legend tree in AIMS 2013, (fusion) on IE9, FF, and GChrome fails

10-25-2013 12:25 PM in reply to: frosty1_4me

I've seen the exact same thing in our AIMS applications, we have since moved to AIMS2014 and issue is now resolved on FF and Chrome, but IE10 looks the same as your images.

I never did find an exact fix, but part of the css that you should be concerned with is LI.jxTreeContainer within the jxtheme.css file.

Sorry I couldn't be much more help with that. 

Valued Mentor
Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)

Re: Legend tree in AIMS 2013, (fusion) on IE9, FF, and GChrome fails

10-27-2013 06:44 PM in reply to: frosty1_4me

I know in IE at least, the out of place checkboxes in the legend is the result of IE compatibility mode being activated.

- Jackie

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community