Infrastructure Map Server General

wmedernach
Message 1 of 3 (345 Views)

Infrastructure Map Server on Windows Server 2003 (IIS6) and PHP config

345 Views, 2 Replies
11-17-2011 10:33 PM

Hello all,

Has anybody else had problems with the IMS 2012 installation not configuring PHP properly?

I can get to the mapagent and enumerateresources, but I cannot get to the admin login, and no PHP files will display either.  SInce this is Win Server 2003, I believe it's IIS 6, so in the configuration for the mapserver2012 app, I noticed the php call was pointing to an old MGE install, but I can't seem to find a php5isapi.dll like in previous releases?

Any ideas/suggestions, greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Warren M

MikePT
Message 2 of 3 (321 Views)

Re: Infrastructure Map Server on Windows Server 2003 (IIS6) and PHP config

11-28-2011 01:40 PM in reply to: wmedernach

It has been months since I did the install on Server 2003 but I vaguely remember an issue similar to what you are reporting. As I recall I reinstalled PHP.  Downloaded from php.net, did a little configuring and then got it all up and running.... -Mike

Valued Mentor
jackie.ng
Message 3 of 3 (318 Views)

Re: Infrastructure Map Server on Windows Server 2003 (IIS6) and PHP config

11-28-2011 06:05 PM in reply to: wmedernach

The PHP ISAPI extension is retired and no longer bundled as of 5.3

For 5.3 onwards, you have to use FastCGI to get PHP working with IIS

http://www.iis.net/download/FastCGI

I'm not sure if AIMS 2012 uses PHP 5.3.x, but if it does then it explains your issue at hand (and probably why only Windows Server 2008 is the only supported OS for installing, as FastCGI is built in to that version of IIS)

- Jackie

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community