Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infrastructure Map Server on Windows Server 2003 (IIS6) and PHP config

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
wmedernach
604 Views, 2 Replies

Infrastructure Map Server on Windows Server 2003 (IIS6) and PHP config

Hello all,

Has anybody else had problems with the IMS 2012 installation not configuring PHP properly?

I can get to the mapagent and enumerateresources, but I cannot get to the admin login, and no PHP files will display either.  SInce this is Win Server 2003, I believe it's IIS 6, so in the configuration for the mapserver2012 app, I noticed the php call was pointing to an old MGE install, but I can't seem to find a php5isapi.dll like in previous releases?

Any ideas/suggestions, greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Warren M

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: wmedernach

It has been months since I did the install on Server 2003 but I vaguely remember an issue similar to what you are reporting. As I recall I reinstalled PHP.  Downloaded from php.net, did a little configuring and then got it all up and running.... -Mike

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: wmedernach

The PHP ISAPI extension is retired and no longer bundled as of 5.3

For 5.3 onwards, you have to use FastCGI to get PHP working with IIS

http://www.iis.net/download/FastCGI

I'm not sure if AIMS 2012 uses PHP 5.3.x, but if it does then it explains your issue at hand (and probably why only Windows Server 2008 is the only supported OS for installing, as FastCGI is built in to that version of IIS)

- Jackie

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report