Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IIS and Mapserver2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Sam-I-am
1664 Views, 3 Replies

IIS and Mapserver2013

This is frustrating.

Seriously I have to follow the 13 steps to setup IIS???

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Infr._Map_Server/enu/2013/Help/0008-Installa0/0008-Installa8/0011-Confi...

I have uninstalled and reinstalled in the hopes that the install would have taken care of this...no success.

So I am following the steps, which is badly written, limited screen captures and missing steps.

maybe I am just technical challenged.

Please help,

I am stuck on step 8.

where the .... is the php.ini

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jackie.ng
in reply to: Sam-I-am

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2013\Php\php.ini

- Jackie

Message 3 of 4
Sam-I-am

Thanks Jackie

I guess I should have combined all my questions, but I ran into another wall

9. Add PHP to the system path. (C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2013\Php) Then, you will need to restart Windows.

where and how do you do this i.e. add PHP to the system path. I am assuming I need to exit the inetmgr dialog and enter this in the windows Environment Variables

10. Select mapserver2013, double-click error pages, and select the 401 line. Then click Remove.

I am assuming they mean ".NET error page" in the inetmgr dialog..... well there is no 401 line........

this is as bad as filling out my taxes.

Message 4 of 4
jackie.ng

Right click "My Computer" and follow this (screenshot is Windows 7, pretty much the similar for other versions)

- Jackie

Capture.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report