Infrastructure Map Server General Discussion

Infrastructure Map Server General Discussion

Valued Contributor
swimming123
Message 1 of 2 (384 Views)

How to make Fusion Map "Height" always fit the screen height?

384 Views, 1 Replies
10-23-2012 01:49 PM

I use Fusion Viewer to do customization. As the demo demo, I use iframe to put my map in the default page. I noticed I have to put "height" value for the iframe attribute, otherwise it only show a small part even I assign 100% to height. How I can make it always fit the screen height?

When I paly with OpenLayers, I have the same issue: have to add the specific height value for the DOM element which hold the map, for example 500px for laptop.  Thank you.

Valued Mentor
jackie.ng
Message 2 of 2 (379 Views)

Re: How to make Fusion Map "Height" always fit the screen height?

10-23-2012 07:26 PM in reply to: swimming123

This is not a Fusion problem, it's a browser problem.

iframes are notoriously difficult to have percentage-based heights without employing the use of javascript.

- Jackie

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community