Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hover Over Feature - Null Shows Up

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Heidi03
860 Views, 9 Replies

Hover Over Feature - Null Shows Up

Hi Everyone,

Please help....

I'm running into a bunch of issues upgrading to 2012 from 2010... and here's another one I'm hoping someone has seen before and can help me out. 

I have set Tooltips for all my features on my map, so when you hover over something it will tell you what it is...

However, for all of my features and all my tooltips there is a Null value showing up right at the top of the tooltip window.  I attatched a screen shot of what happens.  All the lines of the tooltip will show up, however the Null is always visable, how can I correct this?

Thanks,

Heidi Hinz

Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
jackie.ng
in reply to: Heidi03

What does the Tooltip expression in your Layer Definition look like?

- Jackie

Message 3 of 10
Heidi03
in reply to: jackie.ng

Thanks Jackie... Here's a screen shot of my layer.  It's just simply calling an attribute field named C_NAME...

Message 4 of 10
elbison

I noticed that my tooltips do this when I switch over to the turquoise/yellow layout in AIMS 2012.

Message 5 of 10
elbison
in reply to: elbison

There is usually a little spec of something (like a single quote) up top in the other layouts (where null is showing up in T/Y).

Message 6 of 10
Heidi03

I'm looking for a quote or something out of the ordinary, but I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right place?  Where is "up top"?  I'm very new to this and at a beginner level....  Thanks.

Message 7 of 10
elbison

I bet the other layouts just have the word "null" realllllllllly tiny.  Can you switch to another layout briefly to confirm?

Message 8 of 10
Heidi03

Yes, it looks like its in the "Industry Extension Aquq" layout too...

Message 9 of 10
gluckett

Yes, this is an old bug.  Has been propagated for a number of versions.

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Tooltip-with-null-value-with-Fusion-Internet-Explorer-tp4184779p...

Message 10 of 10
elbison
in reply to: gluckett

I found that if I switch from Internet Explorer (my work uses 😎 to Firefox, this and a couple other issues go away.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report