Infrastructure Map Server General

Valued Contributor
swimming123
Message 1 of 1 (632 Views)

Get Layer for Fusion using MapGuideViewerApi?

632 Views, 0 Replies
11-22-2012 09:21 AM

Ask a simple question for AIMS2013:  Since we cannot use viewer API for Fusion Viewer. Is there any API that I can enumerate all layer groups, layers by their names, then I want set them to visible or invisible?

Right now I using server side code to turn them on/off, I found it's a little bit slow for vector data. When I try to turn on/off raster data from WMS Server, I found it's very very slow, I cannot see any change in the screen, only I can find the raster layer is on or off by create a pdf file of map image, then I found the visibility of my raster layer is on or off. Please help me this small technique but can help me resolve big issue. Thank you.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community