Infrastructure Map Server Developer

Contributor
wilsonherrera
Message 1 of 2 (1,233 Views)

Geo REST - GeoRest Easy Conf throws an error

1233 Views, 1 Replies
06-11-2012 12:12 PM

Good day,

i am trying to use the geo rest functionality inside AIMS 2013, but i have little understanding about the process, the docs inside autodesk wiki say nothing about this.

but, inside the GeoREST folder in the installation of the web server extensions, there is an excutable, georesteasyconf, who i think could help me to publish data, but as soon as i try it i found this:

first of all, seems stuck with mapguide feature source and shapefile options.

second, once a source has been provided there is not use for the use of the browse button, so i had to insert the source manually (no big deal, to be honest)

the folder  for conf is unavailable

and when i try to create the files , i got the error i can see here (image attached).

there is a way to use the geoREST capabilities inside AIMS? should i use this software or there is another way to do it?

i thank you for all your help.

Contributor
ericsn.tang
Message 2 of 2 (137 Views)

Re: Geo REST - GeoRest Easy Conf throws an error

01-19-2014 08:07 PM in reply to: wilsonherrera
I also have this problem! :-

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community