Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gap exist in the WMS Image

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
swimming123
465 Views, 2 Replies

Gap exist in the WMS Image

I use AIMS2013. One wierd issue with WMS Services is: In specific area, there's always show a gap in the WMS images no matter what scale is. If I create a pdf based on this location, the gap is not exist.It means the gap is not exist actually. Anyone has idea ? See attached image. Thx.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
swimming123
in reply to: swimming123

It looks due to the project on fly: source coords is different with my map coords(see wms_error1). So I try to set the coordinates in data connection(see wms_error2), then the whole WMS image disappear. Is this a bug with AIMS?

Message 3 of 3
swimming123
in reply to: swimming123

Finally the issue location: AIMS reprojection problem. This gap will always shows and it is locationed in the central meridian if you let AIMS to project WMS images on the fly. The only thing I can do now is use the same coordinates with WMS server provider. Just like the above attached image(wms_error1.png). I wish Autodesk developer people can solve this issue. Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report