Infrastructure Map Server Developer

stoff
Message 1 of 1 (51 Views)

Firefox3, ajaxviewer & printablepage.templ

51 Views, 0 Replies
08-18-2008 05:52 AM
Hi,

I am working on Windows XP with asp.net on a ajaxviewer application. To get the ajaxviewer run in firefox 3 I found a fixed mapagent.exe, isapi_MapAgent.dll and modified ajaxmappane.templ. The problem is the requester.open("Post", webAgent + reqParams, true);, which has to be a GET in order to show the map within the firefox.

But the printablepage.templ seems not to be fixed untill now...
I tried the following, but it does not work ... there is still only a printable page displayed without map ...

var requester;
if(msie)
requester = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
else
requester = new XMLHttpRequest();

var reqParams = "OPERATION=GETVISIBLEMAPEXTENT&VERSION=1.0.0&MAPNAME=" + encodeURIComponent(mapName) + "&SESSION=" + sessionId + "&SETDISPLAYWIDTH=" + mapWidth + "&SETDISPLAYHEIGHT=" + mapHeight + "&SETDISPLAYDPI=" + dpi + "&SETVIEWSCALE=" + scale + "&SETVIEWCENTERX=" + centerX + "&SETVIEWCENTERY=" + centerY + "&SEQ=" + Math.random();

requester.open("GET", webAgent + "?" + reqParams, true);
requester.setRequestHeader("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
requester.send(reqParams);

if(requester.responseXML)
{
if(ValidateMapResponse(requester.responseXML.documentElement))
document.getElementById("mapImage").src = webAgent + "?OPERATION=GETMAPIMAGE&FORMAT=PNG&VERSION=1.0.0&SELECTION=&MAPNAME=" + encodeURIComponent(mapName) + "&SESSION=" + sessionId;
}

Any ideas are welcome ...

Best regards,

stoff

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community