Infrastructure Map Server Developer

grand_duck
Message 1 of 4 (665 Views)

Error : DBEnv::open: DB_RUNRECOVERY

665 Views, 3 Replies
08-17-2011 01:46 AM

Hi,

I received a stange error message, when i'm connecting to my site (running with Map Server 2012).

Error:

An exception occurred in DB component. DbEnv::smileysurprised:pen: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery.

Source:

OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideCommon.

Has someone already had this message ?

I don't know, what to do.

Best Regards.

Duck.

Contributor
Message 2 of 4 (633 Views)

Re: Error : DBEnv::open: DB_RUNRECOVERY

10-03-2011 04:46 AM in reply to: grand_duck

Hi Duck,

I have a server exactly with the same problem. In my case, the error occurs in a call to CreateSession.

Did you find any solution?

grand_duck
Message 3 of 4 (623 Views)

10-04-2011 01:25 AM in reply to: migueaguilera

Hi,

I've received a information from Autodesk:

Another suggestion you can have a try is : increate the value of SessionRepositoriesLimit

Please refer to the AIMS2012 readme doc -> Other Updates and Enhancements ->  Updates in serverconfig.ini.

SessionRepositoriesConfig          = FilePerSession

SessionRepositoriesLimit           = 200

Above ones are default setting for AIMS2012. Once the number of sessions reaches the Upper Limit, you may encounter the Fatal Error below.

For the moment, I changed the filePerSession by SingleFile, it seems to work, in my log, since 1 day, i don't found any DB_RUNRECOVERY.

But now, I have an another problem, the size of the repositorie increases quickly  :smileyfrustrated:

In my repositories, folder site, I see  log.0000x  created every 2 or 4 minutes, and i don't know why ??

Any ideas ?

Contributor
Message 4 of 4 (619 Views)

10-04-2011 02:55 AM in reply to: grand_duck

Thx for the info Duck.

I am performing several tests on my server. I'll tell you if I have good news and solve the problem.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community