Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date Format in form

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ABielecki
364 Views, 4 Replies

Date Format in form

Hi,

does anybody know how to add new date format in form in AI Administrator?

I have a date atribute in the form and I want to force software to show this date in format dd-mm-yyyy.

When I try to change this format AIMS offer me only few possibilities like in the screen in attachment (sorry for polish version but I think that all is clear).

How to add new format?

GIS
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
hence_the_name
in reply to: ABielecki

Hi,

I had a quick look at one of my forms and the date format is set to "d" - the date will then be displayed as "DD.MM.YYYY".

I'm wondering what "d" actually is - it doesn't seem to be an Oracle data format string (nor a .Net date format string).

The idea was to enter a new data format string directly for the form control in system table tb_gn_dialog. But to me it is not clear what kind of format string would be valid there. I did try "dd-mm-yyyy" but the date displayed in the form was wrong.

Rob

http://raumpatrouille3d.blogspot.ch/
Message 3 of 5
ABielecki
in reply to: hence_the_name

Are you sure that tb_gn_dialog is corrwct table?

I can't see any information responsible for date format.

You are right that in properties in Date Format we have only one letter (big or small) which is responsible for format. But it isn't possible to add sth non-standard.

GIS
Message 4 of 5
hence_the_name
in reply to: ABielecki

sorry, the table is tb_gn_control.dateformat.

But as mentioned - which date formats are valid in the table is not clear (to me).

rob

http://raumpatrouille3d.blogspot.ch/
Message 5 of 5
ABielecki
in reply to: hence_the_name

there must be some kind of domain which is responsilbe for date format if You choos big "D" or small "f". But where...?

GIS

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report