Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWF can't select all objects on multiple layers allowed selectable?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
chrisgountanis
324 Views, 2 Replies

DWF can't select all objects on multiple layers allowed selectable?

It would seem that if you have more than one layer that is selectable you can only do selections on the top most layer? Any work around from this MapGuide plot feature? THis is a huge issue as many times points are viewable above parcels for example. If both are in the plot area you can;t select parcels. Any help would be great! Is this a bug? Running new design review 2009 with sp1 currently.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dswilson
in reply to: chrisgountanis

I'm seeing a similar issue, but slightly different. I have points over parcels and when I select the parcel is selected and not the point when both are selectable. If I drag a box around the point it selects, but it won't select the parcel unless I cross a boundary which ends up picking up the parcel next to it.

The only way I have found to select both is to drag and select the point first then hold the shift key down and select the parcel.

This appears to be a bug.

The behaviour is slightly different if I use a PNG image from a symbol library as it also doesn't highlight the symbol (at least if the PNG includes a transparent background).

Dave
Message 3 of 3

I sent an email including sample files, screen shots and full descriptions to Joseph Volker of Autodesk during the presentation of DWF tackles the world last night. If I hear anythign I will post back.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report