Infrastructure Map Server General Discussion

Infrastructure Map Server General Discussion

Contributor
nbranquinho
Message 1 of 3 (375 Views)

Creating Packages in mapguide site administrator

375 Views, 2 Replies
07-04-2006 03:05 AM
Hi, I have a Library named DEV in my computer (is the site server) created by MapGuide Studio. I need to move the site to another computer, I try to create a package but don't work. In the Folder name I put "DEV" and I pressed button to make but give me this error: "Cannot create package [...] from folder //dev/: Resource was not found: Library://dev/ ". The name is correct. Can someone tell me what is wrong and/or give me some Tips about creating packages?
Thanks for your help.
Valued Mentor
gluckett
Message 2 of 3 (375 Views)

Re: Creating Packages in mapguide site administrator

07-04-2006 02:01 PM in reply to: nbranquinho
Hi, remember that the libraries and packages are case-sensitive, so this might be your problem.

gordon
Contributor
nbranquinho
Message 3 of 3 (375 Views)

Re: Creating Packages in mapguide site administrator

07-05-2006 01:25 AM in reply to: nbranquinho
yes, it's that!!
Thanks

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community