Infrastructure Map Server General Discussion

Active Contributor
torentrue
Message 1 of 1 (1,016 Views)

Cannot Load SDF file

1016 Views, 0 Replies
09-04-2012 03:24 PM

I am new to MapGuide and Infrastructure Map Server.  I have loaded Infrastructure Studio 2012 on a server that has OSGeo MapGuide running. When I try to connect to an SDF file that I exported from AutoCAD Map 3D by clicking the load resources button in step three of the dialog, I get: "Could not load file or assembly 'C:\Documents and Settings\ttrue\Local Settings\Temp\1\SdfLoadProcedure\schema.xml' or one of its dependencies. The system could not find the file specified" I have looked and the SdfLoadProcedure doesn't exist.  Do I need to create this folder and file or should it already exist?

Thanks

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community