Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button "Highlight the select feature" is not working

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
proforov
1759 Views, 1 Reply

Button "Highlight the select feature" is not working

Hi,
I have problem with AIMS 2012 project, published from Autocad Map 3D with industry model.
I use flexible web layout (fusion) with industry model application extension.

Everything is working fine, except that I get an error when i try to highlight a feature from web form:

"the layers:KG_CADASTRAL_PLOT
can not be found in map,please add it to the map with Autodesk Infrastructure Studio"

That is strange, because first I select feature on map, then click on "Feature Information" and get it attributes correctly. But, if I try to click on "Highlight selected feature" I get this error.

Additional information is that I have a custom projected coordinate system.
I have created projected CS in Map3D. Loaded it into Oracle, with validation of WKT (it's ok). And set this CS in Infrastructure Administrator for the project.
And in studio I've selected exactly the same coordinate system for the Map definition.

Any ideas, what is wrong?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
gluckett
in reply to: proforov

If your Oracle Table has both a Primary Key and user_sdo_geom_metadata is populated, I would also check if your table has any CLOB, BLOB or weird columns, they might be causing the issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report