Infrastructure Map Server Developer

beverage
Message 1 of 2 (62 Views)

Adding Easting and Northing as URL Parameters

62 Views, 1 Replies
07-17-2008 03:20 AM
Hi,

I'm trying to generate a url so that I can display a specific area of my map. However, I only have the easting and northing co-ordinates to locate the point that I want to zoom to.

I can find plenty of examples of passing lat and lon as url parameters, but can't find any for easting and northing. Does anyone know if it is possible to pass them as url parameters? And if so could someone point me in the direction of an example?

Thanks,

Bev
beverage
Message 2 of 2 (62 Views)

Re: Adding Easting and Northing as URL Parameters

07-22-2008 03:11 AM in reply to: beverage
Just in case anyone is wanting to pass Easting and Northing in, I've discovered how it works!!!

You're still tacking onto the URL the Lat and Lon parameters, but for Lat give it the Northing value, and for Lon give it the Easting value. Should zoom to the correct Northing and Easting co-ordinates!!

Bev

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community