Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIMS 2014 themed layer bug

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
frosty1_4me
337 Views, 0 Replies

AIMS 2014 themed layer bug

I believe I have found a bug, or at the very least something extremely annoying.  (a bug)  The bug is this,

I have an SDF with more than one property within it. If I create a themed layer using that SDF and in the expression builder I say as a condition to show both properties and a attribute of each property as an output the layer will only return the first property in the expression.

For example my layer defined with the expression would look like this:   

AUTOCAD_LAYER_MAPPER  =  'PRIMARY_HWY' OR  AUTOCAD_LAYER   =  'PRIMARY_HWY_GP_CITY'

Where AUTOCAD_LAYER_MAPPER and AUTOCAD_LAYER are two available properties listed in the SDF .  The result of that statement will return only the first value AUTOCAD_LAYER_MAPPER  =  'PRIMARY_HWY'.  If I reverse those two values, then again the first one listed will appear in the layer and the other will not.

If I create two seperate theme conditions using the AUTOCAD_LAYER_MAPPER  =  'PRIMARY_HWY' on it's own theme condition and the other on it's own theme condition then they both appear.  However,  i should not have to do that.

This is a bug IMO.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report