Infrastructure Map Server General

carlos.uribe
Message 1 of 1 (307 Views)

AIMS 2014 Symbol definitions PNG

307 Views, 0 Replies
07-30-2013 11:45 AM

Hi all,

Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server enable to create symbols from blocks or use it from the galery (like square, circle, triangle, star, cross and X). In addition, it can load images from other formats.

When I use these images like Symbols Definitions with Transparency background in a format PNG (Portable Network Graphics) it doesn't display with transparency on the map, it has an black or white background.
The question is that, what can I do to make those images keep the transparency background?

I tried to change the XML from the Symbols.Definition but for me is a little complicated.

When I look at the file from a Text symbol Definition it allows to mantain a Transparency or keep it Opaque background, but don't give me that options in the Images.

Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Carlos

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community