Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIMS 2014 Fusion site on Internet Explorer 8 or earlier

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
darwinelliott5631
595 Views, 4 Replies

AIMS 2014 Fusion site on Internet Explorer 8 or earlier

I have a fusion site that loads fine with Internet Explorer 9 but will not load in IE 8. I get an error "Could not find Fusion Instance".

Is there a work around for this?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Ensure that you AIMS server is in the trusted sites within your IE 8 browser. It might not be able to get JavaScript.
Message 3 of 5

I have tried that and it did not work. Our Autodesk reseller has said Fusion is not supported with IE8 and earlier versions.

Message 4 of 5

Just tried Maroon Flexible Web Layout in AIMS 2014 using IE 7 and 8 and it was fine, although the performance is poor with IE 8 or older. Perhaps there is another issue at play?
Message 5 of 5

I find that error generally happens with MapGuideViewerApi.js and Fusion in debug/developer mode (ie. You're using fusion.js instead of fusionSF-compressed.js). It seems to be some sort of timing-related issue or inability to access the root Fusion object from within the Task Pane iframe in this particular mode.

- Jackie

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report