Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 BUGS in Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2015 (Google Related)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
gluckett
822 Views, 4 Replies

2 BUGS in Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2015 (Google Related)

First bug:

GET http://khm1.googleapis.com/kh?v=151&hl=en-US&x=16385&y=16384&z=15&token=77969 404 (Not Found)

Javascript Errors when using AIMS 2015 with Flexible Web Layouts with any Google or Bing layers

Second Bug:

In flexible web layouts, when selecting any single Point below 1:1100 scale, Fusion gives an error such as the following:

Fusion Error: WARNING: Exception occurred in AJAX callback. Message: Cannot read property 'focus' of undefined Location: undefined (undefined) Response: {"hasSelection":true,"extents":{},"layers":["Lots"],"Lots":{"featureCount":1}}

The browser then hangs due to "busy" state with AIMS...

It is great that with the new commercial layers that you can zoom in below the standard 1:1150 etc, but I think that new change caused the second bug.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
gluckett
in reply to: gluckett

UPDATE:
For the second bug, I think the MGQueryMapFeatures function is not getting a PERSIST=1 in the point selection. Windowing the points, the point selects, but a simple click - fails.
Message 3 of 5
gluckett

Oh dear, BUG #3:

Shift-Click does not allow multiple selection (like it did in 2014)
Message 4 of 5
DEVR1105

It is probably related to this patch.: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/attachment/ticket/2459/2459.patch

hopefully this can be put out in a service pack.  If you can't select points it makes for "show stopper" of a bug.

Message 5 of 5
MichaelHerel8878

With respect to Bug #1, I get the same errors but only if any of the Google layers are selected with the exception of the "Street" option. If the only selected Google option is "Street", then I can mix and match Bing, Open Streets etc without issue.

I can also confirm Bug #2.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report